BAE Systems develops, manufactures and supports some of the most complex machines that exist anywhere on the planet. We have businesses in military aircraft, warships, nuclear submarines and cyber security systems in the UK. With a longer term view of … Continue reading
Subscribe to this blog
TagsApprenticeships business Business Growth career development career guidance e-skills EIF employer employer investment employer investment fund Employer ownership employers Employment funding funds growth and innovation fund grow your own Higher Level Skills investment Job Creation LMI people development research Sandwich Courses schools sector Sector Skills Councils Semta skills skills development Skillset Skills for Logistics Skills Shortages skills survey Students system change Technology training University links vocational skills work experience young people Youth youth employment youth unemployment
- Marion Lang on A great time to address the training and skills gap
- Matt Smallwood on ‘Owning it’ – Employer Ownership from an SME perspective
- ianwiles on Extending the benefits of apprenticeships across our sector
- Sharyn Fugett on Extending the benefits of apprenticeships across our sector
- Louisa Radice on Jobs for young people? It’s our responsibility.